- Every paper is sent to two reviewers/referees. Editors develop collaboration with foreign reviewers; therefore Authors may occasionally receive review in English.
- Editors deal with the selected group of reviewers and referees, following the principle of competence or expertise in the subject-matter of the submitted manuscript.
- Reviewers are from outside of the Editorial Committee. A list of all collaborating reviewers is published on a yearly basis.
- All the manuscripts are reviewed pursuant to the rules of confidentiality and mutual anonymity (double blind peer-review). This means that at every stage of the reviewing procedure and preparing manuscript for publication, both a reviewer’s as well as an author’s personal details remain undisclosed.
- Each article accepted for publication is checked for plagiarism. When the malpractice is self-evident, the proceedings are launched in conformity with the COPE guidelines. Author(s) is / are fully responsible for the content of the article with regard to the third party copyrights.
- Submitting the manuscript for publication is tantamount to expressing approval by the Author(s) for launching the reviewing procedure practiced by the journal.